First week, first post, first open online course...!

Hi all!
This is my first blog ever and here I will post my reflections from the open networked course, ONL172.
During this first week we had our first webinar and right after our first PBL-group meeting. It was a lot of info to take in and process, a lot of new platforms and tools to get familiar with. Fun!

We have also made a presentation of our group and will present it to the rest of the ONL172-community as soon it´s ready.
 
Our group seems good and I think we are all eager to learn more about and from this course.
I know that the following weeks will be very interesting and I am excited to see what new experiences I will have after this course!

Comments

  1. A lot of new platforms, exciting to navigate around them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Topic 5 - Lessons learnt – future practice

Topic 3 - Learning in communities – networked & collaborative learning

Topic 1 – Online participation and digital literacies